The Early Childhood Education (ECE) Reporter is a tool that helps you share enrollment data with the Office of Early Childhood (OEC). ECE Reporter collects required enrollment data for 6 programs:
- Child Day Care
- Competitive School Readiness
- Priority School Readiness
- State Head Start
- Smart Start
- Smart Start for Recovery
Child care providers that get funding through these programs are mandated to submit enrollment data to OEC. We created ECE Reporter to simplify and streamline that process.
Watch a quick introduction to ECE Reporter (about 2 mins.)
Accurate data about enrollment in our state-funded programs is essential. It’s the only way for OEC to make informed decisions about state policies, funding, and practices. We rely on providers like you to supply this data, and we’re grateful for your help.
- Learn how to access ECE Reporter. Get an overview of how to log in and give access to your staff. Find out how to access ECE Reporter.
- Has your program never submitted data to ECE Reporter before? You’ll need to start by entering your data in our template and uploading it. Learn how to upload your data.
- Are you an existing user — or a new data manager for a program that’s already using ECE Reporter? Learn how to update and maintain your enrollment data.
- Need to submit a monthly report? Learn how to do it
Have a question?
Send a request to the ECE reporter team.