Use these instructions when you need to correct or redetermine family income information.
- Click the Roster link in the top left of ECE Reporter, in the menu below the logo.
- Find the record to be edited in your roster.
- When you find the record you’d like to edit, click on the child’s name to open their enrollment record.
- Click on the Family income tab below the child’s name near the top of the page.
If you’d like to add a new income determination, click the redetermine link next to the current income determination label.
- Enter the new income information and click Save at the bottom of the form.
- You will see the new income determination in the current income determination section.
- The past income determination will be displayed below in the past income determination section.
To correct or delete an income determination:
- Click the edit or delete button on the right side of an income determination.
- Make your edits, then click save to update the income determination.