- Every child with a currently active enrollment will display under the age group section that applies to them.
- You can sort your roster by each column.
- For example, sort by the birthdate column to see records from oldest to youngest.
Find and click the withdrawn records button.
- The withdrawn roster view shows all withdrawn records sorted by most recent withdrawal date.
- Click “back” or “return to current roster” to view your active enrollments.
- Use this when you’d like to see your state-funded enrollments for a different month.
Find and click the “view roster for a past month button”. [need to update copy in app]
Choose the month you’d like to view. You cannot view a month in the future or before July 2020.
- You’ll be taken to a roster that shows enrollments for the month you chose.
- Click “back” or “return to current roster” to view your active enrollments
- The incomplete enrollment section appears when you have records with key enrollment data missing.
- These records may be created when you upload incomplete data or leaving the page while adding a child record
- Once you add the missing enrollment data to these records, they will be moved to the correct age group.
- If the record was added by mistake, See how to delete records